***Please Read Completely***
For the upcoming 2018-19 school year, East Mills CSD will be utilizing a “Rollover” registration process. If your child attended school at East Mills during the 2017-18 school year and was still enrolled on the last day of school, they are already registered for the 2018-19 school year! However, we do need parents to complete the following process:
- Log into IC Parent Portal If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please contact either Jen Shaw at (712) 624-8645 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Leslie Foss at (712) 624-8696 or email@example.com
- Click on “Household Information” and make sure that the information shown is updated and correct. To make changes, click on the “Update” button next to the info needing to be changed.
- Click on “Contact Preferences” and select how you would like to be contacted by EMCSD in case of school closings, emergency messages, sudden calendar changes/cancellations, etc.
- Click on “Payments” to pay fees for the 2018-19 school year. From this tab parents may add lunch money and pay fees. Please click on the amount under "Payment Due" (shown in blue) to move it to the payment section. Optional fees may be chosen in the dropdown box under the “Student” section of the “Payments” tab.
- Fill out the forms listed below:
NEW STUDENTS must attend registration at either the Elementary campus on August 6th or at the Jr/Sr High School campus on August 7th. Registration will be held from 12pm - 8pm on both dates.
If you have any questions about the registration process or the upcoming school year, please contact Jen Shaw or Leslie Foss at the information provided above.
The table below provides links to additional, required documents that will be used for registration at East Mills Schools for the upcoming school year and must be completed during the registration process. The documents listed are fillable forms. Many of these documents may be filled out, signed, and submitted online!! However, it is EXTREMELY important that when submitting these documents that you click "Submit" during TWO separate prompts!! If you do not click on "submit" twice, the document does not get sent and it will need to be filled out again. Once you have submitted your document, you will receive an email from RightSignature. Please log into your email account and confirm the document in the email from RightSignature.
***Mrs. Linke will be available for questions or concerns about 7-12 schedules at the HS on Aug. 7th. from 12pm - 8pm****
We are eagerly looking forward to another successful school year! It's a GREAT day to be a Wolverine!!!
New Student Home Language Survey Forms (PreK - 12) **Only to be used for NEW students**
|Free/Reduced Forms (PreK-12)|
|A la Carte Form (PreK-12) **Can put multiple students on one form**|
|Medication Consent Forms (PreK-12) **Fill out if your student will have meds at school (prescription or over the counter)**|
|Photography/Newspaper Interview Permission Form (PreK-12) **Can put multiple students on one form**|
|Computer Use Agreement Form (PreK-4)|
|Computer Use Agreement Form (5-12) **PDF; Print and Return to School**|
|Athletic Forms (7-12) **PDF; Print and return to school**|
|Vision Screening Form (Kindergarten & 3rd grade only) **PDF; Print and take to appointment**|
|Dental Screening Form (Kindergarten & 9th grade only) **PDF; Print and take to appointment**|
|7th/12th Immunization Letter (7th &12th grades only)|
|Public Health Immunization Letter (5-12)|
Preschool Application Information **4 yr. old only**
The table below provides the paperwork necessary in order to register for East Mills Preschool 2018-19.
|Preschool Application **Must be printed and filled out|
|ASQ-3 Questionnaire **Must be printed and filled out**|
|ASQ: SE Questionnaire **Must be printed and filled out**|
NEW STUDENTS ONLY